If you wish to go back to phone view, Click HERE!
This is a Hat Tip post to my friend Rel, one hell of a decoder
Some of you gamer's may recall this game Colossal Cave from way back. Well, it came up in conversation and below you will read what Rels dig into it brought ot the table. It is definitely something to consider as far as breaking down Q Drops.
Rels View Point on Colossal Cave and a Q connection in his own words.
I explored if it's "logic" can be used on the KU post map? Maybe it could find us a portal out of Plato's Cave! For those not familiar with it, it is a Text Adventure where you use language commands to move your character around an underground MAZE of rooms. There are obvious parallels to us being lab rats in a maze.
"Colossal Cave Adventure (also known as ADVENT, Colossal Cave, or Adventure) is a text adventure game, developed between 1975 and 1977 by Will Crowther for the PDP-10 mainframe. The game was expanded upon in 1977 with help from Don Woods, and other programmers created variations on the game and ports to other systems in the following years.
Will Crowther was a programmer at Bolt, Beranek & Newman (BBN), and helped to develop the ARPANET (a forerunner of the Internet).
Don Woods, a graduate student at Stanford University in 1976.
Woods built upon Crowther's code in FORTRAN, including more high fantasy-related elements based on his love of the writings of J.R.R. Tolkien."
Here are some clues that Colossal Cave IS incorporated into the KU post map! - and so may give us a new method to get a further layer of information out of it.
1) There is only 1 post with COLOSSAL in... #4541 Pg1 of Archbishop Vigano letter (partial),
We will probably find that in this colossal operation of social engineering there are people who have decided the fate of humanity, arrogating to themselves the right to act against the will of citizens and their representatives in the governments of nations.
2) There is only one post with CAVE in... #2768
Harris & Booker applying political pressure re: Chicago PD re: Smollett FF case?
What Bill did the Senate recently pass re: lynching?
Who were the authors of the Bill?
What FF event took place just prior to the passing of the Bill?
Did the FF event involve a 'noose'?
Did the FF event sway Senators in their decision to prevent FAKE NEWS attacks re: Smollett case?
Did FAKE NEWS contact many Senators prior to vote seeking out pro/nay in attempt to coerce using Smollett case as foundation for possible future smear?
What is the mathematical probability of these  events occurring within this same time period?
What is the relationship of Smollett & Booker/Harris?
Will Rahm Emanuel get involved?
Will the Chicago PD cave under pressure?
These people are sick!
3) The brilliance of the game was to teach us to detach LOGIC from LANGUAGE! For example, you could enter UP 3 times in a row expecting to go up 3 levels but the 3rd UP would take you back down to the room you started at. This taught us to map out the maze. Similarly a number of LEFT commands would take you in a circle back to where you started. This clearly ties in to UP IS DOWN. LEFT IS RIGHT. in 3 posts: #632, #833, #1265
(Note in #1265 there is also a capitalised reference to JR Tolkein... "Flynn JR recent “did not lie to VP.”)
4) There is a list of only 397 COMMANDS that can be typed in the game here, which include this subset that appear as keywords in the KU post MAP:
BIRD, BLOWUP, BOTTLE, BREAK, CAGE, CALM, CAPTURE, CARPET, DEVOUR, DIG, DOOR, DRINK, DROP, DUMP, FEED, FIGHT, FLOOR, FOLLOW, FOREST, FREE, GOLD, HOUSE, KEY, LAMP, LOCK, MIRROR, PILLOW, PLANT, PYRAMID, RESERVOIR, ROCK, SECRET, SNAKE, STEPS, TREES, TROLL, TUNNEL, UNLOCK, VOLCANO, WATER, WAVE.
5) The game turns logic upside down in a similar fashion to Alice in Wonderland. It also ties into SNOW WHITE and the SEVEN DWARVES as there are a total of seven dwarves in the game that attack you with AXES.
He think this deserves further investigation and so do I.
Rather refreshing to have a new perspective we can play with as far as Q goes.
Leave your comments below. For those of you that know and played the game, let the rest of know what you have discovered incorporating it into your digs!
Again Hat tip to Rel and you can find his Telegram Channel with more of his decode here: https://t.me/ATS_Q_DECODES_RelSufi