If you wish to go back to phone view, Click HERE!
While we all KNOW Georgia has really been up to their neck in the voter fraud and mishandling of the counts, its always good to see the actual proof of it.
In a Press Release from today you can get the general idea of how bad it really was.
You can read it here for yourself or just read the 2 screenshots below of it: Press Release
Click graphics to enlarge for easier reading :)
These links below will show you the different proofs.
Compared against the Falsified Tally Sheet
Key Points from above affidavit
- The SOS office established no procedure for dealing with potential counterfeit mail-in ballots that auditors claim to have encountered during the Fulton hand count audit
- Audit monitors were not allowed to get within 6’ of the tables so they were unable to determine the magnitude of how many counterfeit ballots may exist in the total count
- No one ensured that each audit table had an auditor representing each major political party or candidate so there was no verification of ballot counts auditors entered onto the tally sheets
- No one monitored the data entry point so the data entry person could enter incorrect totals or tallies different than what auditors entered on the tally sheets
- The tallies were entered in the SOS ARLO system so most counties do not have any local record of their own audit results and must rely on the SOS office to tell them what their vote counts are. This audit reporting procedure adopted by the SOS broke the chain of custody and violated basic principles of bottom-up election reporting.
You can read more Here